Sunday, December 24, 2006



Merry Christmas everyone! I thought I'd post some pictures of my Chrismas tree ornaments. I could have posted pics of the entire tree, but that would involve picking up the general area surrounding the tree, and after last night's shift at the hospital, that just wasn't going to happen. A lot of my ornaments were purchased on my trips overseas so it is always fun to get them out of storage and decorate. I'll also have you know that I waited until AFTER Thanksgiving before I put it up! I'm usually excited for Christmas as early as June, and I've been known to put the tree up on or before Halloween! And of course Christmas came far too early this year, as it does every year for me. I will have Christmas day off and I look forward to spending a quiet day at home with a big plate of breakfast, some Christmas specials, a pair of knitting needles and some yarn, and then a long and glorious slumber! Travel safely everyone as you make your way to family and friends to celebrate.

Merry Christmas To You and Yours!

No comments: