Saturday, December 09, 2006

Were you ever in any doubt?


I stayed up all last night to finish these in time for Christmas lunch today! I had the RECIPIENT of one of the bags pick me up two zippers at 2300 or so, and then I went back to the store myself to obtain the final needed one! They are filled with little goodies like popcorn, a candle, a smelly soap, chapstick, cocoa mix, etc. I really hope the girls like them! I really didn't spend much on the goodies, and all the fabric and trims I already had so I was good about "use what you have" for this undertaking! You'd think it was April. It's sad to think that I STILL have 3 more to make, but that Christmas lunch insn't until next week!

2 comments:

Bitten said...

the box bags look great. I'm ready to begin the shopping cart seat cover.

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie T, I so enjoy my "box bag" as you call it, it is great and such a good example of all the wonderful things you do, thank you for spending time on me, Merry Christmas and Happy 2007! DD