Friday, December 22, 2006

PastryPro!


My sister in law drew my name for the gift exchange this year and she got me EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED! I leaf through and drool all over the King Arthur Flour baking catalog every month, and this particular item had caught my fancy. It is a PastryPro pastry blender and was supposed to be super tough! I have gone through quite a few pastry blenders in my time because I bend the tines all out of shape and using a wire one is right out. You can imagine how thrilled I was to open my gift and find this inside, and when they say it is tough, they weren't kidding! I bet I could do a handstand off this thing and it wouldn't harm it at all! Thank you Amy!

Additional: Please note the tacky Christmas Tree Diorama Display in my bed room! ;) I'll post pics of my proper tree on Christmas!

No comments: