Monday, September 18, 2006

Look What Arrived Today!



Today was certainly a Red Letter Day! My new niece arrived early this morning and Mom and Dad and I drove over together to meet her. My sister and her husband met us there along with the baby's other siblings and we had a nice afternoon together. She is such a content little baby and she cooed like a dove all afternoon. We took so many pictures of her and with her and I felt bad every time the flash went off because she would furrow her brow! She is just so cute and so TINY! It's hard to believe we were all that small! I gave her my booties and now I need to knit on her little sweater so she can wear it for the cold weather that is just starting. Mom is done sewing the baptismal gown but I need to remind her that she needs to start sewing a Christmas stocking for her!

No comments: