Friday, September 08, 2006

Check out my BOOTIE!


Mmmmmm. Yarn. I knit that brown pair with Berocco Suede and they are meant to look like Ugg boots. I didn't have fluffy enough white yarn for the trim so I just left it off, but I was still excited to be using real, live Berocco yarn! I have quite a few little balls of yarn left over from various socks I have knitted in the past and am using it up slowly on small baby items. The red pair of booties have green and blue layers in them. It is Regia brand sock yarn and they were knit with size 2 needles from a pattern in the book "Socks! Socks! Socks!" I sat up knitting these and watching the new production of "Nicholas Nickleby" and was absolutely delighted by it! SUCH a good movie and top notch cast! I almost called my mother in the middle of the night to gush about the movie. I bought it previously viewed at the grocery store and I am SO glad that I did! Ah Dickens.

No comments: