Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My thoughts exactly!

I took an on call last night and got to stay home all evening.  I took advantage of the free time and got some knitting done!  I don't think I'd knit for a week because I'd been busy around the house.  I finally finished up this little baby sweater and sewed it together.  I hate piecing sweaters and had to laugh when I noticed my mug on the table.  Melissa gave me this for Christmas and I have been using the heck out of it drinking tea.

This is fingering yarn knit on size 2 needles so it took forever.  This was free yarn after I won a gift certificate as part of my fair prize last summer.  It is a beautiful slubby/tweedy yarn but my mock cables got kind of lost in it.  I'll post a decent picture later because it is on the blocking board as we speak.

No comments: