Monday, February 09, 2015

I spent Saturday baking and frosting 10 dozen heart sugar cookies.  I love these small foil
'carry out' containers from the dollar store because they make perfect little baking care packages.  One of these went to my parents in law yesterday and I packed up and froze 2 more for my Grandma Helen and Uncle Doug.  Normally I mail these to the Fargo relatives but this year I will get to hand deliver them when we go see her next week!  2 dozen cookies went with my brother up to Duluth for him and my nephew and niece in law to eat.  The rest were packed up and frozen and will be doled out during the week as work treats and next week as travel treats.  I fuss and gripe the whole time I'm frosting these and I make thousands of them, but I'm always happy I did and there never seems to be enough to give away to everyone on your list.

No comments: