Monday, September 24, 2007

Sweat Shop!


Well maybe not really. I did finish off three fallish/earth tone scrubs tonight though. I have had these cut out and draped over my couch for WEEKS now and I was frankly sick of looking at them. The green ones were finished 2 or so weeks ago but I just hadn't bothered to take a picture of them. My sewing machine had been naughty back in the spring so I never finished the shamrock one in time for St. Patrick's Day and the rest of these are random seasonal ones. The green floral one on the bottom of the pile is for my friend Brenda, but the rest are for me. I also have SEVEN more on deck/in the works including a couple for my friend Melissa. I made pretty good time on them tonight though. I do so enjoy wearing seasonal scrubs to work though because somehow they put me in a good mood :) Two of the scrubs that are in my fabric lineup are Halloween and/or Fall themed, so they will have number one priority on my next night off!



No comments: