Friday, September 21, 2007

i like socks


One last pair of socks to send off. This is a lovely 100% wool yarn I found at Jo-Ann's. It has a lovely homespun look to it and would also make cozy mittens. Since it is quite lofty, I think they would wear out quick-ish though, so they would be best for bed socks. I needed a fourth ball to finish off this pair, and while I was in Jo-Ann's yesterday, I found ANOTHER wool line and bought 9 (!!!) balls in 3 different colorways! They will knit up quickly which is good because next month is Socktober after all! Last year I think I only finished one pair during the month so hopefully I'll be more productive! I had to stand on my head to take a picture of my feet, and since they were knit for feet bigger than mine, my feet look like Sasquatch!

No comments: