Monday, November 09, 2015

NaKniSweMo 2015

I am frantically knitting on my National Knit A Sweater In A Month challenge despite yet again being off to a late start.  So far I have a sleeve and 1/3 done.  I've recently started receiving DVD's in the mail again from Netflix.  I've always had the service available, but it took me almost 3 years to send back the discs I had because there was so much on Instant Netflix to keep me busy.  I'm hooked on the FX series Fargo.  I have series 2 on my DVR and I have one more disc of season 1 to get through.  Great show and I'm weirdly proud to be a Minnesotan while watching it.  I also love love love the poster for the series made in knitwear!  And in the spirit of Minnesota, my brother and his family are coming down tomorrow and we're all going to the Minnesota Wild hockey game downtown!  Weeeeeeeeee!  I think I'm going to have to re-watch the series on the treadmill because I do think I'm missing a few details here and there looking down at my knitting.  It is such a good show that I won't be upset to watch it again.

No comments: