Saturday, June 16, 2012

I like bags.  I have a lot of bags.  And I'm going on a trip so I needed a new bag.  I truly did because I took the same bag for the last 2 or 3 trips.  This is the wonderful original Amy Butler Messenger Bag pattern--not to be confused with her High Street Messenger Bag pattern--in a canvas floral print.  I just love the colors of this print.

I used a coordinating green for the reverse of the strap and for the back pockets.  I made interior pockets this same size in the muslin lining too.  I bought this fabric for last year's trip but never got around to sewing it in time.  I will use this bag later this summer when we go to the Minnesota State Fair.  I've said it before, if you are going to be running around on foot all day, this is the best bag to take with you.

No comments: