Saturday, January 07, 2012

Gift Knitting

These are Amy's mukluk's knit from Malabrigo worsted. I am just loving this project. I finished these towards the end of October and sent them to her in the mail along with a bunch of nic nac paddywacks and old costume jewelery for my nieces that I'd cleaned out of one of my closets.

Dave's niece is having a baby shower this weekend and I was invited but I am working my weekend and I work 12 hour night shifts during that time. I did want to send along a little gift though. I have knit dozens of these baby hats and booties for people because they are such good patterns.
She is having a boy and I have never been a big fan of pastels and I wanted to knit him some manly items. These are 2 pairs of booties from the book Last Minute Knitted Gifts.

No comments: