Sunday, December 13, 2009

Farewell Knitting

Three more very dear coworkers (and friends) have left or are leaving our floor and will be sorely missed. Melissa P. and Melissa H. left us last month but are loving and adjusting to their new positions in an entirely new department. I knit each of them a pair of these fingerless mitts out of bulky Misti Alpaca that I bought at Prairie Yarns in Fargo. It was a pleasure to knit with this yarn and they knit up very quickly. I never got a picture of the other pair but they were a lovely blue-ish colorway.

Rachel will leave us next month and I knit her quite possibly the ugliest socks known to man. These were knit from scraps of the Licorice yarn from Joann's that I used for Christmas socks two years ago. They are mismatched and quite homely but are very warm. Best wishes to all of you and we miss you every day.

No comments: