Friday, October 17, 2008

I have the very BEST friend in the entire known universe!

Last night was the worst night in living memory at work. Of course I'm BRIMMING with pride as far as how we work together as a team when the ca ca interfaces with the fan, but it is mentally and emotionally draining when bad things happen. I called my best friend and coworker when I got home and she was on her way home for a visit to her Folks, but she first stopped by and TOTALLY surprised and CHEERED ME UP with these absolutely GORGEOUS flowers! I am going to bring them along with me to our Griswold Family Field Trip just so we can all enjoy them! I sent the scraps of Brenda's dessert puff pastry dough and a platter of sugar cookies home with her to enjoy with her family. As crappy as work can be at times, I have to remind myself that it can always be WORSE and I constantly thank my lucky stars that I'm as privileged as I am to work with the greatest, most knowledgeable, helpful, and DEDICATED crew on God's green earth!

No comments: