Thursday, October 16, 2008

I hate frosting cookies!

I'm glad I got that off my chest. I baked a triple batch of these dastardly things last night and wound up with 8 or 9 dozen cookies. Once again I feel as though I've lost control. I NEVER think we will have enough! I plan on taking these to work a little at a time, and I will mail some and hand deliver some to friends as well as taking a big container-full to our Griswold Family Field Trip this weekend. I have no doubt that they will get eaten. Frosting the cookies is always, as my mother would say, "a truly hateful job."

1 comment:

Towera said...

Those cookies look so delicious and as much as you hate frosting cookies I will say you are such a good cook. I still remember those days with your nice warm appetizing baking.You make everything look so pretty. Will always love your cooking. Towera.