Monday, January 21, 2008



Melissa held a Lia Sophia jewelery party at her home on Saturday night. She served a lovely lunch and had a lot of company! We all parted with a lot of money! Her sister also came with her new baby and I got to meet Aspen! This had been her first big road trip! I knit her a cap from the Star Lace Baby set found in Homespun Handknit. I started out with some homespun silk but after 3 hours realized it was going to be too small. I started over again with some Koigu left over from my niece's Kottou cardigan...only to RUN out just short of finishing! I 'edged' it in ribbing knit with more Koigu--left over from Lisa's Christmas socks a few years ago. I finished it AT the party and was able to get a picture of her in it, but at that point she was getting a little disgruntled and didn't want to sit still for long. She had had a big day! Melissa hosted a very nice party. She is now officially an established Lady Of The House!

No comments: