Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I had Christmas Eve off but I work tonight and very soon will don my kerchief and settle my brain for a short winter's nap. We will be getting together to celebrate as a family this coming Saturday at my sister's home. I am keeping busy with last minute preparations and finishing up a few stray projects. Tonight I am bringing a gallon of spiced cider (well, less the amount I spilled on my kitchen floor while trying to pour it back into the jug!) and my tupperware full of frosted sugar cookies! And I think tonight you get to have anything you want from the canteen as your Christmas meal! Have a wonderful day everyone! Travel safely and exercise food safety! ;) Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: