Friday, November 21, 2014

Blocking with Mom

I finished my NaKniSweMo project and soaked and blocked it this morning.  As long as I had the bucket and board out, I also blocked a pair of socks I finished last month and a cabled scarf I worked on throughout the summer.  I don't know what it is about pincushions, but Lopi is fascinated by them.  She goes after my sewing pincushion, my blocking pincushion, my embroidery pincushion, my hand sewing pincushion.  I turn my back for a second and she is throwing it around and there are pins everywhere.  She has even pulled quilting pins out of my quilts when I'm assembling them on the floor and chews on them.  I'm amazed she's never poked herself or even punctured herself through her cheeks.  I was kneeling on the floor pinning and keeping a close eye on her but she was eyeing that pincushion.  What a nerd.

No comments: