Sunday, February 23, 2014

Photo Finish!!!!

I had resigned myself to the plain fact that I was not going to finish my sweater before the Olympics concluded.  I spoke with my mother on the phone yesterday and was lamenting that very thing.  This is my weekend to work and I had run out of time.  But then...yesterday at around 1630 I was in the shower and the phone rang!  The staffing office called to ask if I wanted to be on call the first 4 hours of my shift and if we were still over at 2300, would I want to be on call after that?  My answer of course was, "Boy do I!?"  I then proceeded to knit the rest of this sweater!!!  Oh me of little faith!  Now all it needs is some blocking and shaping and for the buttons to be sewn on.  I was reading on other blogs about people entering the WIP category where instead of starting and completing an entire large and challenging item, you set a goal to finish off a certain number of WIPs.  Maybe I'll do that one next time.  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go crash into bed! 

No comments: