Sunday, January 19, 2014

More Gloves!






I am really enjoying these gloves!  The magenta ones are for my sister to go with her lime green winter coat.  They are knit from some Cascade 220 Superwash Paints.  The teal pair are MINE and knit from some Malabrigo I had in the stash.  Mittens are warm and wonderful but gloves are warm and dexterous.
 
 
I also made a blankie for Lopi.  I found this woodland print at Joann's and I was going to bind it with double fold bias tape but I'd mistakenly bought single fold.  I finished it instead with some stray yellow satin binding I had on hand but now it looks like a child's blanket instead of a doggie blankie.  She sleeps with us in bed but lays on top of the covers and weighs them down in the middle.  Maybe she'll get used to covers with this blankie.


No comments: