Thursday, November 07, 2013

NaKniSweMo progress

 Here is my sweater progress as of yesterday around 1500.  I divided the work between the front and back after this picture was taken to make the arm holes.  I've also either been on the couch on call or sick for the last week so I've gotten a lot done in 6 days.  To get the correct gauge, I'm using a size 9 needle and the first half of the work was 2:2 ribbing and stockinette which moves along quickly.  It took a while to set the cable and seed stitch pattern sneezing and squinting through my watering eyes but once I had everything lined up, it has moved along at a steady pace.  I am working on my 4th ball of Patons Classic Wool.  I realized when I was taking the pictures that the scale isn't readily apparent so I brought in my measurement consultant...

Lopi volunteered to lay next to my sweater for scale.  What a good helper dog!

No comments: