Monday, March 24, 2008

Thank You Easter Bunny! Bock! Bock!


Melissa so pleasantly surprised me this week! She gave me this darling little box filled with Easter goodies! She was recently in St. Louis and picked up BUNNY egg cups! Thank You! This box is going to be the new home for all my Melissa Haberdashery! I am always picking up odd beads or buttons or ribbon or yarn or SOMETHING because it will remind me of someone and I'll just know I'll make something with it for that person some day... I know. I'm sick. But in Melissa's case, I have a lot of butterflies! ;)
My family got together for Easter at my parents' home. Apparently there was an incident with my sister's dog involving chocolate coins and required an American Red Cross BLS "finger sweep"! Usually at any family gathering, someone just throws up, but this was much more original! Happy Easter!

No comments: