Monday, August 15, 2016

2016 Flapper Purse

I finished another beaded purse in time for the Washington County Fair.  I'm slowly making a dent in all the purse frames I bought up on ridiculous clearance years ago.
This was knit with perle cotton thread on size 0000 needles.
Pressing the needles back into place slowly wears a hole into your index finger.
Here is the finished purse before it was sewn into the frame.  Also pictured is one of my thread winders and one of my favorite pairs of bead knitting needles.
Here it is sewn into the frame and in the process of attaching the chain handle.
Here it is the winner of the Grand Champion and the recipient of a gift certificate to Three Kittens!  We dropped this off yesterday at the State Fair and fingers crossed it will do some damage there!

No comments: