Wednesday, October 29, 2014

 We survived Poland and got back on Friday.  I'm working all week and haven't had time to really unpack.  The apartment we rented had a washing machine so I only had to bring 2-3 changes of clothes which left me way more room to bring home trinkets and souvenirs!  I will take pictures of them in a day or two.  Otherwise, my mornings have been filled finishing up these fabric baby shoes for my Etsy shop.
Here is another three pair.  I'm always so hopeful with Etsy but so far, all my sales have been limited to gals I work with and I appreciate them very much.  If these don't sell, then someday when we have kids they'll have the best dressed feet in the neighborhood!
November is shortly upon us which means it is time for National Knit A Sweater In A Month again!  Last year our census was down and I was offered on call shifts left and right and was able to finish an adult cardigan.  I don't think that will happen again this year so instead I am going to attempt a toddler dress for my niece Leah for Christmas.  I have my pattern at the ready and my yarn wound.  I will have a delayed start though because Brenda and Melissa are coming to visit for a few days on Monday.  We're taking a field trip to SR Harris and will sew and eat a lot!  Can't wait to see my girlfriends!

No comments: