Sunday, May 25, 2014

 This is mint.  It grows like a weed and is a sure sign of spring!
 And if you steep it in boiling water, you get lovely mint tea.  Num num!
We just got home from Fargo this evening after driving up yesterday and staying overnight in a hotel with my parents and my sister and her family.  We visited my grandma and then went on to Hitterdal for my cousin Kjirsten's graduation luncheon.  I knit her a pair of beaded pulsewarmers and finished them in the car on the way in typical Katie fashion.  We'd last seen everyone at our wedding almost a year and a half ago and we hadn't seen Grandma for 2 years.  We had beautiful warm weather for the trip.  And we made it into town yesterday just in time to hit Prairie Yarns and I got a few goodies.  I am such a lucky girl because I got to go to two FABULOUS yarn shops in less than a month.  This also means I will be going on a yarn diet for a while!

No comments: