Friday, February 08, 2013

Alpaca Socks

I tell ya, if you want to get a lot of knitting done, get yourself a nasty sinus cold.  I can't believe how  much knitting I got done this week.  The only trouble is, that is about ALL I did.  These are some alpaca blend socks I started knitting last year after we had just moved in and while I was still in orientation for my job.  I wasn't driving here yet so I would bring this to work on while I waited for Dave to come and collect me at the end of the day.  Those were exhausting stressful days in a new state and city and new job and knitting helped to calm my nerves.  I was glad to finish these and get them off the needles.  I bought this yarn at Prairie Yarns in Fargo but the label is long gone.  These were knit on size 1 needles with 76 stitches per row.

No comments: