Friday, December 05, 2008

before and after!

Melissa and I had a long overdue Crafty Fun Night! After cancelling or getting busy at the last minute I don't know how many times, we each finally got some pictures printed and got together. We ordered delivery from Hunan, loaded up the dvd player with Christmas specials, and pounded in eye hooks while we waited. After supper, we sat at that table for hours bent squinting over our work. It was actually quite hard to decide what to do with each of them because we really had lots and lots of materials to play around with.

I am so pleased with the way they all turned out! And it is always so fun to see Melissa so excited! I felt so bad she had to leave them here at the end of the night so they could dry. She is probably dying to just go and look at them because while typing this, I've probably gotten up about 4 times already to go look! They are just stunning. Melissa agrees with me that even though the resin is transparent, it adds so much of something that you can't quite explain. You have to see them to understand. I hope they are dry by tomorrow night so I can bring hers to her at work! We both agreed that we will be making these not only yearly, but year round because they are so awesome! Now what to string them with?

No comments: