Monday, April 28, 2008

Frontier Hat



A gal on our floor is leaving us next month. She is the mother of one of 4 boys born in our last floor baby boom and I've always had the best intentions of knitting "coonskin" caps for them all. I knit this up for her little boy the other day since they are relocating and it would be my last chance to get his done. The other 3 will just have to wait a little while I guess. I used Patons Classic Merino Wool stranded together with different shades of Lion Brand Fun Fur and I am very pleased with the results! I used just over one ball of the light grey fun fur and maybe half a ball of the Patons, so I have plenty of yarn to make a few more of these! Every little boy needs one of these to wear when building a fort! Heck, I might want one of these for MYSELF!


No comments: