Wednesday, November 21, 2007

If you see a sign that says "Peep Show"...


...it doesn't mean they're letting you look at Christmas presents early... Well not in this case. I'm not actually SHOWING the presents, just a few of the building blocks. I have been busy working on Christmas presents and therefore don't want to spoil them! ;) But here a few little things I was playing with this morning. That is my well worn TV tray that is probably older than I am and I'm working with some lovely little confetti sized buttons! I love how random they are! It was another blustery cold day today and I STILL haven't turned on the furnace yet. I was watching the newer PBS BBC version of Dr. Zhivago and sipping tea with my slippers and sweater on as I stitched these. I work tonight and have Thanksgiving off. I plan to stitch some more in the morning and watch the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special before going to bed! :)

No comments: